Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tansferred back to Vladivostok

Dearest of dear families,

I know this email may be a little off in regards for timing but I wanted to let you know why I wasn't able to write home on Monday. So, I got transferred. You probably already figured that one out. I left Ulan-Ude Monday midday and took a train for 8ish hours and got into Irkutsk to meet a snow storm. Our flight was supposed to leave around 1 in the morning Tuesday but our flight was continually delayed until 1 in the afternoon. At last, we made it to Khabarovsk and my flight continued onto Vlad and I got in around 11 that night. Didn't sleep much. None at all really. And because of that, I'm getting a little sick. But I'm super excited to be here in Vlad again serving with Elder Williamson. He's a great missionary and he goes home in 1 transfer. I'm sorry to keep this short but I don't have a lot of time since there’s always a ton to do. I would however ask you to keep me and the missionaries of this wonderful mission in your prayers. I don't know why but President and the Lord decided to give me a huge assignment and made me assistant to the President along with Elder Williamson. So, basically, I could sure use your prayers and most assuredly, the Lord's help.

I love you all a ton. So much. Thank you for your letters and your updates. I always love hearing about the news back home. Mom, I'll get back to you ASAP about the vacuum bags. Thanks so much for buying some! I may just need a couple. We'll see, I actually packed up all my stuff when I moved here and threw some junk away so I'll probably be alright with just a couple.

Good luck to everybody back home! Love you!

Love,
Elder Bush